Sticky Date Pudding With Toffee Sauce
It’s dessert time! We’ll show you how to cook a glorious Sticky Pudding With Toffee Sauce in the new NN-CS894S Panasonic Steam Combi Microwave.
Write a review
- 150 g dates, stoned and finely chopped
- 50 g butter
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150 g self raising flour
- 3 ml grated nutmeg
- 3 ml ground ginger
- 150 g muscovado sugar
- 75 ml double cream
- 75 g butter
- 1. Pour 150 ml boiling water over the chopped dates and set aside to cool.
- 2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3. Beat in the eggs a little at a time.
- 4. Fold in the flour, spices and the dates with the liquid.
- 5. Pour mixture into pudding basin and cook on 600 W for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked.
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a large jug and cook on 1000 W for 1 minute or until the sugar has dissolved.
- 2. Stir and continue to cook on 1000 W for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and hot.
- 3. Drizzle the hot sauce over the sponge and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream.
- 4. For that extra touch, serve with a tiny waffle cone atop with cream and strawberry.
- Serves: 4
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/