Salmon with Chilli Mango Salsa
Spice up your microwave salmon with tropical bed of mango sals and just the right hint of chilli to give it a kick.
Write a review
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Mango salsa:
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 100g peeled and cooked prawns (optional)
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Simply mix all the salsa ingredients together (with or without prawns as you prefer) and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Place the salmon in a shallow ovenproof dish and add the lemon juice.
- Cover with pierced cling film and place on the glass turntable in your Panasonic combination microwave oven.
- Use the AUTO FRESH FISH PROGRAM to perfectly cook the salmon – bear in mind this will not take long!
- Serve the salmon immediately with the salsa on top – and maybe a fresh green salad and lemon mayonnaise, and a glass of chilled white wine.
- Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/