Potato and Leek Soup
This thick and hearty classic soup is always a family favourite and when you harness the power of your Panasonic microwave and hand blender, you won’t believe how fast this dish can be on the table.
Write a review
- 350g leeks sliced (prepared weight)
- 350g peeled and cubed potatoes
- 25g butter
- 300ml chicken stock
- 300ml whole milk
- 30mls crème fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Place the leeks, potatoes and butter in a large bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 5mins.
- Gradually add the stock and seasoning.
- Re-cover and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 15mins or until the vegetables are tender. Stirring halfway.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Blend with hand blender until smooth.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and season to taste. Heat on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 3 mins or until piping hot.
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/