Healthy Fish Kebabs
Kids love kebabs, and these colourful little versions featuring tender chunks of fish are a great way to get some healthy Omega 3 into your little ones for some brain-boosting power.
Write a review
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 250g of cod or salmon, cubed
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ small onion, grated
- 60ml olive oil
- 60ml lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Prepare the kebabs by threading fish cubes, pepper pieces and tomatoes alternately onto 8 wooden skewers*.
- Place on the glass tray.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients thoroughly, then pour over the kebabs.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Place the glass tray on the wire shelf in the lower position and cook on GRILL 1 + SIMMER MICROWAVE for 8-10 mins.
- Turn during cooking. The fish should flake easily once cooked.
- Serve hot.
- *You could also mix it up with prawns and thinly sliced zucchini.
- Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/