Gluten-Free Cinnamon Fruit and Raisin Bread
Few things make for a more mouth-watering breakfast than this combination of fruit and spice, and best of all: it’s actually healthy! Be bowled over by the amazing smell, and let the astonishing taste tempt you back for a second serving.
Write a review
- 315ml water
- 3 large eggs
- 45ml vegetable oil, butter or melted margarine
- 180g mashed ripe bananas or apple sauce
- 1tsp salt
- 3tbsp brown sugar
- 2tbsp skimmed milk powder
- 450g rice flour
- 180g potato starch
- 80ml tapioca starch
- 1tsp xanthan gum
- 1tsp plain gelatine
- 1tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2tsp standard bread maker yeast
- 15g raisins or chopped nuts
- Apply your water, eggs, oil/butter/margarine and fruit of choice to the pan of your bread machine and give these ingredients a firm mix.
- Once you’ve done this you can introduce the remaining ingredients – adding them in the order listed. Set your bread maker to a standard cycle for a white loaf.
- Let your bread maker do its thing for five minutes, then lift the lid and ever-so-delicately insert a flat surface, such as a plastic spatula, down the sides to prevent sticking.
- Close the lid once more and let the machine finish its work.
- Once your loaf is baked, remove it from the bread maker and leave it to cool, enjoying the mouth-watering aroma of cinnamon before tucking in!
- If you use instant yeast, this recipe changes slightly. If this is case, also apply 1tsp of white or cider vinegar to the mix and bake using your bread maker’s express setting, not standard.
- Loaf size: medium.
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/