Frozen Banana with Chocolate and Nuts
Try our guilt-free frozen banana covered in chocolate and nuts. Whether you’re looking for a healthy dessert or a frozen treat on a hot summer’s day, you’re going to love what this frozen banana recipe we created using a Panasonic slow juicer with freezer attachment. We complement the frozen banana with dark chocolate and chopped walnuts to create a guilt-free concoction fit for any foodie.
Write a review
- 2 frozen bananas
- 40g dark chocolate
- 1 tbs walnuts, chopped
- Use microwave or double burner to melt the chocolate.
- Feed the frozen banana through the juicer and transfer into a bowl.
- Spoon the frozen banana into bowls
- Pour the chocolate over the banana and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), with frozen attachment: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500wst.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/