Frozen Banana Berry Smoothie
Whip up a non-dairy frozen fruit smoothie in no time at all, using the frozen attachment on a Panasonic slow juicer. Just drop the banana and berries straight from the freezer into the juicer for a refreshing and healthy frozen smoothie treat.
Write a review
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Assemble the frozen attachment on the slow juicer.
- Feed the frozen banana and berries through the juicer.
- Mix with rice milk, coconut water and honey.
- Serve in two tall glasses.
- Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), with frozen attachment: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500sst.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/