Give a range of roast and grilled meats a sweet cranberry twist. This classic, easy and delicious sauce made with the help of a Panasonic bread maker perks up your festive feasts or your weeknight meals any time of the year.
Write a review
- 800g cranberries
- 75g caster sugar
- 75 mls orange juice
- Remove the kneading blade from the pan.
- Place the ingredients in the pan in the order listed above.
- Select menu 33 for SD-ZB2512 or menu 27 for SD-2501 (Compote)
- Enter 1 hour on the timer.
- Stir after cooking is complete.
- You can also spice it up with a splash of port (cause we’re fancy like that!)
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/