What’s not to love about Tex-Mex inspired burritos? They are easy to make, easy to clean up after and easy to convince the kids to eat! Simply fold a tortilla around our delicious microwaved chicken filling and dinner is served.
Write a review
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 35 g taco seasoning mix
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, diced
- 425 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 12 tortillas
- Place garlic, onion and chilli in a 3 litre casserole dish.
- Cook on High for 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and tortillas.
- Cover and cook on Med-High for 16 to 18 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
- Serve chicken mix and grated cheese in warmed tortillas.
- Made using the Panasonic NN-SF564W microwave oven.
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/