These crunchy cheese straws are the easiest snack in the book, made from ingredients you’re sure to have on hand in the freezer and fridge. Perfect for serving with our no nut pesto dip at parties or when unexpected guests drop around.
Write a review
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven at 200 °C.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 10 equal strips (approx. 2 cm wide).
- Brush pastry with egg. Mix cheese and paprika together and sprinkle over each strip.
- Twist pastry strips and place on the greased metal tray in lower shelf position.
- Cook on 200 °C for 10 to 11 minutes or until golden.
- Made using the Panasonic NN-CS894S steam combi microwave.
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/