As the weather gets colder, it’s time to break out the winter stews and settle in with warm, comforting fare. This microwave beef stroganoff is easy to make in one casserole dish and so quick you’ll be sitting down to dinner in a flash!
Write a review
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 750 g rump steak sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Place all ingredients (except sour cream and mushrooms) in a 3-litre casserole dish.
- Stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on P7 for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
- Add mushrooms. Stir and cook on P7 for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir through sour cream.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with the pasta of your choice, or crusty bread.
- Made using the Panasonic NN-ST655W invertor microwave oven: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/microwave-only/nn-st655w.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://theideaskitchen.panasonic.com.au/